I Can Break These Cuffs!! I Can Break These Cuffs!!

Bad

This isn't your music, you don't credit the person who did it, and also the quality in this flash is horrible, and the animation is like 4 frames of crap stick figures.

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

Whats this?

Sophistication on Newgrounds? Nah! Couldn't be! But it is! Well close enough.
Excellently done.

Lemmings: Deus Ex Machina Lemmings: Deus Ex Machina

Just a couple of complaints.

First of all, don't get me wrong, it was fantastic (if a bit madness tribute-y)
Blablabla, what everyone else said, now moving on.
First of all, at one point when he shot the rocket launcher, the ninja died but there were no rockets or anything.
Second (and this is the reason I gave you a four in style), it wasn't really lemmings except for the beginning. Personally I would have liked to see more of the funny traps and the lemmings getting squished... also, during the fight scene, you really should've had a ton of lemmings exploding themselves or something instead of one with guns.
The whole point of lemmings is that alone they suck, but when they get together they kick ass, and that really wasn't reflected in this.
All together well done though, I'm just bitching about personal preferences.

Robot Wants Kitty Robot Wants Kitty

Broken

You can beat it in seven seconds because you start with all of the powerups.

Orange Runner Orange Runner

Enjoyable

Can't say anything that hasn't already been said, except your loading screen is busted.
Guy runs across the screen, play button flashes for an instant, then he does it all over again.
But well done.

Maxwelldoggums responds:

ok, I'll work on that. Thanks!

Obversity Obversity

Slow near the end.

I found that, after playing each round for 15 seconds, I reached an "endgame" mode in which I couldn't get huge combos and was waiting for the lines to fall.
The levels didn't really get harder, just longer.
If you could add in some difficulty and make it so that the endgame isn't 10 times the length of the fun part, it'd be aeons better.

Infernoplex Infernoplex

Wicked Sick

I swear to god, one of these days I'm going to sit down with my guitar and figure out the crunchy part that sounds vaguely like a guitar in this song.
Epicly full of epictitude, man. One of my all-time favorites.

DJ Sash - Goodbye DJ Sash - Goodbye

Very addictive.

Yeah... I'm hooked. Nice tune, man.

Rave4Yourself responds:

:D

thanks dude. Vox suck tho, lol.

Anima Vs -ZENON- Anima Vs -ZENON-

Hawt stuph.

Way to keep my interest with the changes of melody while retaining the rythym. I thought it was over and then it started up again was happy. ^_^

Anima-Theory responds:

haha cool :P

I liked the melody of this song, obvioulsy :P

Thanks for the review