Robot Wants Kitty Robot Wants Kitty

Broken

You can beat it in seven seconds because you start with all of the powerups.

Orange Runner Orange Runner

Enjoyable

Can't say anything that hasn't already been said, except your loading screen is busted.
Guy runs across the screen, play button flashes for an instant, then he does it all over again.
But well done.

Maxwelldoggums responds:

ok, I'll work on that. Thanks!

Obversity Obversity

Slow near the end.

I found that, after playing each round for 15 seconds, I reached an "endgame" mode in which I couldn't get huge combos and was waiting for the lines to fall.
The levels didn't really get harder, just longer.
If you could add in some difficulty and make it so that the endgame isn't 10 times the length of the fun part, it'd be aeons better.

Malevolence Mansion Malevolence Mansion

An interesting mix of good and bad.

All the enemies looks a little whacked, especially those round little ball things, and I didn't really get why they flew across the screen. The backgrounds looked good though. Your sound was a bit choppy.
Also, hit detection was really difficult to understand, and those bats just sorta jerked around.
Save.

SIg City SIg City

Good, but

you lose alot of points on the NG quiz, because everything has to be perfectly spelled etc. Like I tried capitalizing Tom Fulp and it didn't work, and for the experience points, what the fuck do you write there? I tried as many combinations as i could think of, and none of it worked.

Magnetism Demo v. 0.25 Magnetism Demo v. 0.25

Excellent

Amazing physics etc. etc.
What would've really helped would be passwords for the levels... 'cuz I got pretty far and then had to leave, then when I came back I had to go through all the levels again and that was annoying.

Glaiel-Gamer responds:

Look at the level select.......

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

Been waiting for this one for a long time.

Its all amazing XD. One thing that happened to me was that I had to right click and hit forward to get to the loading screen... but thats okay.
Now get out there and make something else!

Vermilion Vermilion

Good!

The customization didn't really work... it took forever for something to go on and stuff.
It was waaay to slow! And a little jerky. Other than that the graphics were killer.
Definetly a save. Just put a little more work into it, and I didn't get the tracker beam.

ChromeShark responds:

The tracker beam is just the mouse- you just click enemies and they slow down. I thought the customization worked quite well but oh well. Thanks for the good score.

R-Type R-Type

Good, but not great.

AAAARGGH THE MUSIC WILL KILL ME!
Spaceship needs to move faster.
Boss needs to attack you!
Too short, too easy.

Chopper Game Chopper Game

Meh...

I was going along and there was nothing to replenish my fuel, therefore I died... thats not right. Also the helicopter should move faster. And the music is annoying as hell.